Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Google Cloud?
- A: Google Cloud is the parent brand to a variety of products such as G Suite, GCP and Google Chrome. Also: It's more than just a collection of products. Google Cloud is a way of doing business. It enables enterprise growth with all of Google's technology infrastructure built for the cloud. It's more than just a collection of products. Google Cloud is a way of doing business. It enables enterprise growth with all of Google's technology infrastructure built for the cloud. Millions of customers around the globe are using Google Cloud technologies to achieve their digital business strategies. Customers in every industry are realizing the benefits of the most advanced cloud infrastructure, increased collaboration and productivity, and a more connected workforce. Cloud technology is a revolution in the IT industry, and Google has the best cloud technology. Companies come to Google Cloud to transform their businesses.
- Q: I understand GCP and want to move fast, to deploy architecture and workload :
"Leadership is bought in, we have resources to dedicate, and we want to move fast on getting a workload running on GCP to build momentum."
- A: Cloudypedia can build foundation and migrate a workload to GCP in a week
- Q: I want cloud, but how do I prioritize my workloads?
"We need help to identify and assess our workloads and a plan on which workloads to move first."
- A: Cloudypedia can assess workloads and identify which ones to move first
- Q: I ♥ GCP, and need an architecture and plan for large workload
We have a complex workload to migrate and need a cloud architecture and plan for cloud migration. Includes foundation setup.
- A: Cloudypedia can develop a technical and architectural design, and a migration plan
- Q: I need help scaling our migration deployments
We’ve got our architectural design and detailed plan to move to GCP but we need help to implement.
- A: Cloudypedia can help with migration efforts with project management and GCP expertise