Cloudypedia is a global Cloud professional services provider and a value added reseller. Cloudypedia offers cloud solutions and services for enterprises including assessments, strategies and integration. Cloudypedia is a Google Cloud Premier Partner. Cloudypedians are Google Cloud certified to help enterprises get the most of out of Google Cloud. Cloudypedia operates through a network of local offices in Canada, Egypt, UAE, Turkey and Austria.
Coudypedia's Regional HQs
Our Google Cloud Engineers and consultants speak English, German, Arabic, Hindi and French. Understand the local culture, challenges and opportunities.
2012 Google’s SMB Partner of the year for EMEA.
2013 Google partner Summit : SMB Best Contribution Award
2014 Google partner Summit : EMEA Award
2015 Google partner summit:Finalist Google Global Partner of the year
2016 Google EMEA Partner meeting : Top EMEA Partner.
At Cloudypedia, our main asset is our consultants and engineers. We are always looking for a talent that is able to understand Clients businesses, learn Google Cloud Technologies and proactively communicate the opportunity Google Cloud can bring to our clients and partners. If you have passion for Engineering, Communication and eager to learn something new every day Please fill in the form below, we need you.
We are also actively looking for:
- Google Cloud Demand Management Rep - Location: Cairo
- Google for Education Sales Executive - Location: Dubai
- Google Cloud Sales Engineer - Location: Dubai - Cairo - Vienna - Toronto
- Google Cloud Architect - Location: Dubai - Cairo - Toronto
- Full Stack Software Engineer : Location Cairo
- Director of Google Cloud Practice -Location : Toronto
- Territory manager, Google Cloud - Location : Cairo
- Territory Manager, Google Cloud - Location Canada & US