G Suite Quickstart
An accelerated 5 to 99 G Suite Seats deployment
SMB QuickStart is an accelerated, white glove deployment service for small to medium sized Google Cloud G Suite projects. This service provides deployment support for customers to address their technical and change management needs in order to guide a successful transition to G Suite. Cloudypedia employs a “Plan, Deploy, Transform” methodology to ensure businesses have a successful transition, as well as realize solutions that will help them transform their business.
A dedicated deployment adviser will guide the customer through the 3 phases of deployment (Plan, Deploy, Transform) over a 2-4 week period.
Module 1: Planning Session
The deployment adviser will work with the customer to help devise a customized strategy for deploying G Suite to their organization.
Module 2: Deployment Guidance
Provide guided support for Domain Verification, Mail Routing, Data Migration, User Creation, and Interoperability.
Review with customer solutions leveraging G Suite products (i.e. Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, sites, mobile etc..) tailored to transform customer’s business.
Module 4: Long Term Support
Cloudypedia will provide customer with instructions on contacting Cloudypedia and Google Support for any ongoing needs.
- 2-3 week engagement
- Upfront planning session immediately following domain activation
- Quickstarts is offered in the following regions / languages:
- English - German - Turkish - Hindi - Arabic
- Canada - North Africa - Turkey - Arabian Gulf- DACH
Deployment guidance in each of the following areas:
- User Creation - Evaluation and recommendation for the optimal tool to create new users based on the customer's needs (i.e. GADs, CSV upload, etc)
- Mail Routing - Evaluation and recommendation for the optimal mail routing setup
- Data Migration - Evaluation and recommendation of the optimal migration tools AND setup of those tools from a variety of platforms into G Suite (agents may recommend 3rd party tools such as CloudMigrator, Backupify, ShuttleCloud, etc)
- Interoperability - Evaluation and recommendation of the optimal configuration for G Suite to “co-exist” with existing customer assets and IT tools (ex: Office digital sender, 3rd party CRM tool, etc)
- A dedicated session covering optimization - 123 agents will offer 3 business use cases to the customer in order to enhance their adoption of the full G Suite of products.